since 2010 to January 2018
Enea - long-term, comprehensive service of the Company
ENEA SA manages the Capital Group which belongs to the group of the largest Polish energy companies. From November 2010 to January 2018 InnerValue agency has conducted for the Company the comprehensive range of investor relations measures directed to specific audiences: fund managers, financial analysts, shareholders and individual investors.
The main completed activities:
* Management of current queries - a dedicated contact for investors,
* Creation of investor presentations and other corporate documents,
* The organization of conferences, study tours and other events,
* Support of representatives of the Agency during the Company's participation in the events dedicated to investors, among others, WallStreet conference organized by the Association of Individual Investors,
* Design and editing of some parts of the periodic reports,
* Management of the Company's Investor Relations service on the website, which was qualified for the third stage (2016) and four times for the second stage (2010, 2011, 2014, 2018) of the competition for the Issuer's Gold Website,
* Daily monitoring of the information appearing in the morning bulletins of capital market institutions,
* Interpretation of the valuations made by the representatives of the capital market,
* Preparation of comparative analyses of the information policy of companies in the sector,
* Creating analyzes of the Company's share prices and competition.
Transparent and consistent investor relations are the values that we have guided in co-operation with ENEA. The Company's position as one of
the largest and most important Polish companies, as well as a public
company, obliges it to maintain the highest standards in this regard.
The high reputation of ENEA and the investor confidence are the
result of hard work of a team of specialists of ENEA, as well as
InnerValue. The company is covered by more than a dozen Polish and
foreign analysts. ENEA shares are included in the prestigious WIG30 and the FTSE All World.